We work alongside our clients in personnel management from a strategic standpoint, assuring ongoing compliance with the often capricious Bolivian labor legislation and social security regulations.
We work alongside our clients in personnel management from a strategic standpoint, assuring ongoing compliance with the often capricious Bolivian labor legislation and social security regulations. Workforce administration at the local level requires swift adjustment to shifts in regulation, as well as prompt, effective response to demands filed by individual workers or those filed collectively by unions. Our continued success derives from the close guard our team of specialized attorneys keeps on our clients’ operations. We serve the business sector, from multinational companies to small industries, and foreign organizations including embassies and international organizations.
Areas of practice
- Preventive counsel regarding compliance with labor and social regulations.
- Registration of companies and personnel before the proper regulatory authorities.
- Hiring processes and special working conditions.
- Reorganization of businesses.
- Human resource management.
- Due diligence in relation to compliance with labor standards, obligations and social security.
- Legal support and litigation defense in disputes filed by former workers and institutions related to social security, particularly:
- Liquidation or reassessment of social benefits;
- Forced reincorporation to the labor source;
- Union challenges;
- Social coactive processes.
- Permanent labor regulation updates.
- Counsel on Social Security contributions and rates.
- Legal support on infractions pertaining to social legislation.