The mining department at Moreno Baldivieso possesses a wealth of experience that ranks it as a leading team in an often conflictive area of law.
The mining department at Moreno Baldivieso possesses a wealth of experience that ranks it as a leading team in an often conflictive area of law. We are experts in obtaining licenses and authorizations for mining companies, as well as administrative contracts related to the prospecting, development, exploitation and commercialization of mineral resources. Our counsel in adapting mining concessions to current Bolivian mining legislation, as well as working out a variety of mixed contracts with the State, is widely recognized by national and foreign companies.
Our recent experience includes:
- Legal representation of multinational companies with mining interests in Bolivia.
- Acquisition of company shares.
- Acquisition of concentration plants and tail dikes.
- Negotiation of commercialization contracts for mineral concentrates.
- Export, local sale and other business-related actions linked to the mining production chain in Bolivia.
Area of practice
- Administrative contracts specific to mining.
- Adaptation to current legislation.
- Commercialization contracts.
- Authorizations and licenses.