Moreno Baldivieso has executed 360° migratory services for the largest foreign investment projects implemented in Bolivia for the past three decades.
Moreno Baldivieso has executed 360° migratory services for the largest foreign investment projects implemented in Bolivia for the past three decades. Hydrocarbon, energy and infrastructure industries, among others, have relied on our sound immigration counsel for mobilizing their foreign personnel numbering in the thousands. We aid companies in preserving legal security in Bolivian territory as a way to prevent occupational hazards for workers and potential risks for investments.
Recent and relevant experience
- Assistance and counsel in migratory procedures for foreign personnel who designed and built the Urea and Ammonia Processing Plant in the municipality of Bulo Bulo.
- Assistance and counsel for foreign personnel working on the thermoelectric plants currently under construction throughout Bolivian territory.
- Migratory counsel for world renowned transnational companies in the oil and natural gas sector.
Areas of practice
- Administrative Law – Migratory Processes Law 370 DS. 1923.
- Procedural assistance for temporary work visas and investment/business visas issued by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs through Bolivian Consulates abroad.
- Advice and supervision for obtaining adequate migratory status in Bolivia according to foreign personnel’s specific activities.
- Obtaining temporary and/or definite work stays issued by the Bolivian Migration Bureau (DIGEMIG).
- Obtaining temporary stays through international agreements subscribed by Bolivia.