Decades of experience in the establishment of companies, subsidiaries, branches and due diligence processes translate into solid and meticulous work, regardless of the size of the undertaking.
Decades of experience in the establishment of companies, subsidiaries, branches and due diligence processes translate into solid and meticulous work, regardless of the size of the undertaking. Our corporate law team has structured and executed complex mergers and acquisitions operations, including corporate spin-offs and reforms. We are honored to have been chosen as advisors to several of the most relevant corporate transactions realized in the Bolivian market.
“They are experts in complex matters and could compete with international firms in New York and Chicago,” Chambers & Partners.
Our recent experience includes:
- Representing a US global food processing and commodity corporation in a US $ 250 million merger and acquisition transaction, one of the most significant in Bolivian history.
- Acting on behalf of a publicly listed Canadian mining corporation in the acquisition of a mining property, a processing plant and a tailings dam valued at US $ 78 million.
- Representing a major telecommunications company in the acquisition of the largest cable TV provider in Bolivia. The multimillion-dollar transaction also included a subsequent merger with the foreign company’s wireless telecommunications subsidiary in Bolivia.
- We assisted a major European insurance company in the acquisition of controlling interest in two of the main insurance companies in Bolivia.
Areas of practice
- Mergers and acquisitions.
- Due diligence processes.
- Constitution of subsidiaries and branches.
- Corporate reorganizations.
- Corporate governance.
- International transactions.
- Company dissolutions and liquidations.