Fernanda Veremeenco is an associate at Moreno Baldivieso, she is part of Litigation and Arbitration team. She specializes in corporate law, domestic and international commercial arbitration and investment arbitration. Her experience in the area of dispute resolution includes a wide variety of institutional and ad-hoc proceedings administered by the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC), the Permanent Court of Arbitration (PCA) and the CAINCO Arbitration Center. Fernanda also advises companies on corporate matters, and has participated in due diligence processes and corporate restructuring processes.
- Arbitraje Alumni
- Bolivia Very Young Arbitration Practitioners (Bolivyap)
- WWA (Women Young ICCA Way in Arbitration)
- Young ICCA
- Universidad Privada de Santa Cruz de la Sierra (UPSA). Bolivia, 2021: Law degree (graduated par excellence with highest honors).
- Universidad Austral, Postgraduate Degree in International Contracts and Litigation, 2020.
- Commercial and Investment Arbitration Course, University of Geneva, 2020.
Founder of the association "Bolivia Very Young Arbitration Practitioners" (Bolivyap).
Graduated for Excellence at Private University of Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia, 2021.
- Mergers and acquisitions.
- Due diligence processes.
- Constitution of subsidiaries and branches.
- Corporate reorganizations.
- Corporate governance.
- International transactions.
- Company dissolutions and liquidations.
- Incorporation of insurance companies, reinsurers, insurance brokers, and other market auxiliaries.
- Representation, registration and renewal of foreign reinsurer and reinsurance broker authorizations.
- Obtaining authorizations, licenses and registrations.
- Preparation of legal reports and opinions on the coverage of claims.
- Assistance in the preparation, review, adjustment and registration of insurance products, coverages and exclusions.
- Patronage and defense of insurance and reinsurance claims.
- Defense of regulated companies in the framework of inspections and disciplinary proceedings.
- Advice for the compliance with regulatory obligations.
- Investment arbitration.
- International commercial arbitration.
- Local (Bolivian) arbitration.
- Recognition and execution of foreign arbitration awards.
- Emergency arbitration.
- Preparation and review of contracts related to construction and engineering.
- Monitoring and legal supervision of compliance with obligations.
- Preparation of reports and legal opinions.
- Comprehensive legal assistance to construction and engineering companies.